Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Great work; Needs better POV.

I do need to start by saying this is a very awesome clip! But digging a little deeper.

I was first thinking this was under the premise that it was a Veidt industries cartoon and a vehicle to sell buy all their playsets and toys. So the meta story of the segment would be "in-story".

This piece seemed to be more about the selling off our existence of reality by being a exploitation of the graphic novel, rather than the exploitation of vigilantes who are outlawed by the Keen act and therefor can't hold copyright. While the exploitation theme is still similar, being "in-story" packs a better punch.

Just being a media critic. It was very enjoyable!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

It didn't disappoint!

This is the kind of work I like to see more of on NG. You know, good work.

Also, good to see this continuation didn't disappoint!

Rosethorne - part 1 Rosethorne - part 1

Good too look at, bad to listen to

Again, sound is a huge blite to this piece. Here's how to try and fix:

I noticed that you're useing a condencer mic. Becuse of it's design, Ps and Bs and other explosives have that poping sound. When recording, talk over the mic, not into it.

Also, keep the same distance away from the microphone at all times. Try to use a stand of some sorts rahter than holding the mic with your hands.

When useing music in the background, turn down the music. Playing music and vocals at 100% each will always drown out the vocals.

Also, feel free to encode the audio at a better frame rate. Yes, it takes a bit longer to download on dial-ups, but at least you'll be able to understand what people are saying.
When you have wonderful graphics and crappy sound, people will remember the grappy sound and look down at your work.

Hope this helps!

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Proplem with Mac keyboard

Everything was fine until I played the baloon game. I would hit the right keys, but the game would not registar the key strokes. I use Mac OS 10.2, and was under Navagator as a browser.

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

Voting #4

All of the loops are great! But for the vote, I was going down the line in order and when I listened to #3, I thought that would be it, but #4 added a little more spice to the mix which made the loop all that more better. Good job, I vote #4

Atlantis Atlantis

Good start, but needed more testing.

It's a good idea, but you needed to have some beta testing before you posted it up. There were quite a few errors in the scripting. Next time, before you post on NG, have a few of your friends test the hell out of your work. So that when you post on NG, your work will be that much better, and your score will be higher.